Friday, June 21, 2013

How To Make a Good LPS Movie!

How To Make a Good LPS Movie:









Tip 1.)  Make sure the viewers can see what the LPS's are doing.

Bad Example:  I see a LPS video and there's a dog talking.  But it's so dark, I can't see a thing! 

Good Example:  I see a LPS video and the dog is talking to a cat.  The lighting is terrific.  I can see everything the people are doing.

Tip 2.)  Make sure there's more than one LPS.

Bad Example:  I see a LPS video and there's a collie talking to their self.  It's really confusing, because the collie is the only LPS talking.

Good Example:  I see a LPS video and there's a collie talking to a dachshund.  It's a very good movie, because if there were one LPS it would be very confusing.

Tip 3.)  Make sure there's no background noises.

Bad Example:  I'm viewing a LPS movie that looks very good.  But I realize when I'm watching, there's a boy bickering in the background.

Good Example:  I'm viewing a LPS movie that looks very good.  When I'm watching, there's no background noises.  Just the people making the LPS's talk.

Tip 4.)  Make sure you don't cuss or swear.

Bad Example:  I'm watching a movie and I'm only a kid.  (No, I'm not actually a kid.  I'm sixteen.)  One of the LPS's say the D word. 

Good Example:  I'm watching a LPS movie and I'm only a kid.  (No, I'm not actually a kid.  I'm sixteen.)  Nobody says a bad word.  They only say "Oh My Dog."

Tip 5.) Make sure they don't kiss hardly or anything.

Bad Example:  I'm viewing a very popular LPS movie and one of the LPS's makes out with another. 

Good Example:  I'm viewing a very popular LPS movie and nobody kisses or anything!

 
(Sorry it's short that's all I could come up with.  Plus, this was a lot of writing!  Be thankful for me because I would have only written 3.)

No comments:

Post a Comment