Friday, June 21, 2013

How To Make a LMV (LPS Music Video)

How To Make a LMV (LPS Music Video):

How I would make my LMV would be start off with a quiet place.  Then, I would decorate my LPS to look like they were singing the song.  For example, if they were playing a guitar in the background, I would take out a tiny guitar, just the right size for a LPS.  Then, I would decorate the background with shapes and glitter.  Last, I would take out my camera, start the music and start filming!  When I was doing the LMV, I would either paint my nails or go to a nail salon and get them done.  But if you feel everybody's going to sue or insult you for making a bad music video, you can stop the film whenever you want.  It actually doesn't matter if everyone hates your music video.  It only matters you tried your best and had the courage to post it on YouTube.  If you get sued or insulted, comment on this post.  I'll try my best to help whoever's in need. 

But if you EVER comment on ANY of my posts and I heard from someone that you sued or insulted them, you will get banned from Allysa's LPS Blog forever.

~Sincerely, Allysa


5 comments:

  1. Can you be more specific than just "film it"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your a bitch how can you ban someone little girl how will you even who did it stupid !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guys, leave her alone! Alyssa I love this! I like your blog! Please make lps videos! Name: AllysaLPS I would love to watch them! I am probably going to make LPS videos in Summer!
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please reply, Allysa. Sorry I spelled your name wrong! It is literally on the site!
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete